Online JSON Validator
A JSON validator or validating parser is a computer program or set of functions that examines JSON data to determine if it is syntactically correct. JSON validation is the process of checking if a JSON code is well formed and conforms to the JSON specification. JSON parsing is the process of turning a string of text into a data structure using JSON.
Below are some useful features of JSON validator.
- It can check if the JSON is valid or not.
- It can check if the JSON is well-formed or not.
- It can highlight the invalid JSON.
- It can highlight the well-formed JSON.
- It can find the errors in the JSON.
- It can find the errors in the JSON in a specific location.
- It can find the errors in the JSON in a specific property.
- It can find the errors in the JSON in a specific value.
- It can recognize the JSON schema specified in the JSON.
Some disadvantages in JSON validator.
- Cannot validate files
- Does not provide feedback on invalid data
- Cannot validate data types
- Cannot validate more than one file at a time